Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wednesday Walk

When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Walking helps to clear your head. It is a good exercise – physically and emotionally. Many doctors are now recommending that you go for walks, instead of jogs, because walking is easier on the knees.

I am lucky to have a beautiful walk route. The route is pathed with plants, flowers and animals that made the place their habitat.

This is one end of my route. I turn back at the bridge.

This is the other end of my walk route. PCN on the road stands for Park Connector. Routes like this one runs through the island connecting all the parks.

Jasmine trees and bushes dot the path. When they bloom, the air is filled with their beautiful scent - especially in the early morning or evenings.

I have no idea what kind of plant this is. It looked like they were blooming.

A komodo dragon slithering away to safety. I must have alarmed it.

Watch the video here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, humour and quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: