Monday, 27 July 2026

Humorous Quips

Humour and laughter are the antidote to a stressful life. When possible, where possible, laugh. Your laughter might be the only ray of sunshine some people see for the whole day.

If you are having one of those days where you are finding it hard to laugh, have a look at the following. Maybe that will bring on a chuckle, or a smile at least.

May your days be filled with laughter.

Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits. - Unknown

You can agree with me, or you can be wrong. - Edgar Argo

Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson

Better a bald head than none at all. - Austin O’Malley

I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. - Charles Lamb

Dating a tennis player is risky – love means nothing to us. - Anna Kournikova

When life gives you lemons, chunk it right back. - Bill Watterson

Between two evils, I always like to take the one I’ve never tried before. - Mae West

Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. - Unknown

Don’t try to win over haters. You’re not the Jackass whisperer. - Scott Stratten

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. - Winston Churchill

I don’t deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that either. - Jack Benny

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommend the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: