Monday 22 June 2015

Humorous Quotes


Quotes which are funny, ironical, quirky, some of which are also profoundly true.

It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I’m right. - Moliere

It takes less time to learn how to write nobly than how to write lightly and straightforwardly. - Friedrich Nietzsche

It takes twenty years to make an overnight success. - Eddie Cantor

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by that time I was foo famous. - Robert C. Benchley

It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to paint it. - Steven Wright

It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right. - Unknown

Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting  you. - Unknown

Life begins at 40, but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times. - Helen Rowland

Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk. - Unknown

Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight; chances are you’re going to walk home barefoot. - Unknown

Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So, have fun and give them something to talk about. - Unknown

Listen to your heart. Even though it's on the left side, it's always right. - Unknown

Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. - Henry Fielding

May all  your troubles last as long as your New Year's Resolutions. - Joey Adams

Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun a lot more work. - Unknown

No comments: