Tuesday 23 June 2015

Spiritual - Quotes


I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know how I really was. - Sade Andria Zabala

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light. - Bruce Lee

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - Nikola Tesla

Compassion is an aspiration, a state of mind, wanting others to be free from suffering. It’s not passive – it’s not empathy alone – but rather an empathetic altruism that actively strives to free others from suffering. Genuine compassion must hav e both wisdom and loving kindness. That is to say, one must understand the nature of the suffering form which we wish to free others (this is wisdom), and one must experience deep intimacy and empathy with other sentient beings (this is loving kindness). - The Dalai Lama (Essence of the Heart Sutra)

No comments: