Monday 10 August 2015

Humorous Quotes


Humorous, quirky quotes -  some of which are profoundly true

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost

A man drove me to drink and I never got to thank him. - Unknown

Books are hindrances to persisting stupidity. - Spanish Proverb

I am not rude, I just speak what everyone else hasn’t the balls to say. - Unknown

I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five. - Steven Wright

I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around. - Charles Bukowski

I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue all the time. - Unknown

Life is a beach. Sometimes you end up with a little sand in your pants. - Unknown

The general population doesn’t know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know. - Noam Chomsky

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. - Mark Twain

No comments: