Saturday 29 August 2015

Quote Worthy


For life, with all it yields of joy and woe, and hope and fear (believe the aged friend), is just our chance o' the prize of learning love – how love might be, hath been indeed, and is. - Robert Browning

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. - Hellen Keller

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

Difference between school and life: school teaches you lessons and then gives you a test. Life gives you a test and you learn the lessons. - Unknown

Favourable outcomes conceal our weaknesses. Overcoming unfavourable outcomes reveals our strengths. - Matshona Dhliwayo

When something makes no sense, sometimes you make something of it. A joke. A spiritual practice. A life. - Heather Sellers

The single greatest predictor of happiness and success in life is a healthy love relationship. - Patricia Love

In places where men are used to differences they inevitably become tolerant. - Walter Lippmann

To change who you are, change who you think you are. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

No one grows old by living, only by losing interest in living. - Marie Beynon Ray

If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - Lucy Larcom

Greed over small gains brings big losses. - Chinese idiom

No comments: