Wednesday 26 February 2020

Therapeutic Garden

It has been a while since I went for a walk in the park. So, I took a detour from my walk route to take a look at the park. On arriving, I noticed part of the park is now fenced off. Looks like there is some major redevelopment going on. Only time will tell what they are doing with the area.

Still, there are other areas of interest. There is a new section called the Therapeutic Garden. This part of the park seems more for the seniors. It is in a quiet section of the park and more shaded.

Some plants of herbal nature, like Spanish Tarragon, Golden Mistletoe Fig, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Scarlet Spiral Flag, Indian Snakeweed, Silvery Wormwood etc...

There is also a exercise station.

I managed to take a couple of shots of these butterflies. I think I startled them. They did not stay still, nor hang around for long. These are the best I got.

It was a brief visit. Although the park is not very big and despite part of it closed for development, there is still plenty to see, and learn - if you are so inclined.

No comments: