Friday 28 May 2021

Creeper/Climber Plant

Creepers and Climbers are terms used in botany to describe certain plants. Sometimes, the terms are used interchangeably. However, there is a difference between creepers and climbers. Not all creepers are climbers and not all climbers are creepers. But that is lesson for another time.

Today, the spotlight is on this creeper/climber plant I know not the name of. I saw this in the Gardens by the Bay. I was impressed with how they 'train' the plant to climb and creep all over the structure. I was also impressed by the beautiful blooms all over the canopy.

The flowers, white and purplish in colour, are absolutely gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a great day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: