Saturday 22 May 2021

Of Quips n Quirks

Without laughter, life would be intolerable. Where there is laughter, there is joy and happiness. Laughing faces do not mean that there is no sorrow! It means that people have the ability to deal with their sorrows! It means that instead of wallowing in self-pity and moaning about their ills, people are able to rise above their problems, or sorrows.

So, laugh, the world could use some humour and laughter – a lot of it, in fact. Your laughter might be the only ray of sunshine some people see for the whole day. Laughter translates into any language and is contagious. Laugh and the whole world laugh with you.

May your weekend be filled with laughter.

Revenge can be bitter sweet, but if you sit back and watch, Karma can be pure entertainment. - Unknown

The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it. - Anne Bancroft

A gentleman is simply a patient wolf. - Lana Turner

For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done. - Richard Needham

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. - Charles Schulz

Everyone hates me because I’m paranoid. - Unknown

I think I am, therefore, I am. I think. - George Carlin

You can agree with me, or you can be wrong. - Edgar Argo

I exercise strong self-control. I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast. - W.C. Fields

When women go wrong, men go right after them. - Mae West

The most difficult years of marriage are those following the wedding. - Gary Smalley

People say that age is just a state of mind. I say it's more about the state of your body. - Geoffrey Parfitt

If a woman shows too often the Medusa's head, she must not be astonished if her lover is turned into stone. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

A man in love is incomplete until he has married – then he's finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

I am a person who wants to do a lot of things trapped in a body of a person who wants to sleep a lot. - Unknown

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. - Unknown

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: