Wednesday 26 May 2021

Dark Sky, Bright Sky

Weather permitting, I take walks on days when nobody wants to have anything to do with me - which is, fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how and who looks at it, most days. Recently, the weather hasn't been very cooperative. It rained on most days at the time when I was supposed to go for my walk.

There have been a couple of occasions when the following scenes happened. I looked out of my bedroom window, and it was all dark sky. But from my window in the hall, it was bright and sunny.

Sometimes, it poured while I was deliberating whether to take a chance. Other times, it remained that way for a while and then the rain clouds disappeared.

However, that should be all passed now, because generally, our weather is more like the following on most days - cloudy, hot and humid.

Here are a few more examples of half sunny, half dark skies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a great day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: