Wednesday 4 October 2023

Chancellor Hotel

I have a couple of friends visiting from the States. They are staying at the Chancellor Hotel on Orchard Road. I have never heard of this hotel before. I couldn’t find any information on them on Wikipedia either. Curious to know how long they have been operating, we asked at the front desk and were told they have been in operation for 7 years. The facade of the building looks new, but the inside of the building certainly looks older than seven years. I guess the hotel must have been converted from some old office building.

The Chancellor hotel is a three star hotel located on Orchard road – the heart of Orchard shopping belt. It is a very convenient location. Train stations and bus-stops are five to ten minutes’ walk away. There are many malls and eateries in the vicinity. The rooms are basic and some might say a bit small. But for that sort of location, and the price they are charging, one can’t really complain.

A 1.2m deep pool with a children's pool at the other end.
The view from the swimming pool.
According to my friends, the hotel is very busy. I can see that that sort of hotel would appeal to the mid-range travellers who are looking for a basic room in a convenient location.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: