Saturday 7 October 2023

Chinatown Lights

The Lantern Festival is over, but the lanterns remain lit for another two weeks. It took a lot of work and money to put them up. And it would be a waste to take them down immediately. So, they remained for another two weeks after the festival. People who hadn’t had the chance to take in the lights can still go down to Chinatown to have a look and snap some pictures.

I was down there for dinner with some friends in the middle of the week. So I was able to have a last look and snapped a few more pictures.

This was late afternoon, early evening before the lights came on.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: