Monday 30 October 2023

Witty Quips

Life is stressful. People are constantly under so much pressure they forget how to laugh. People should laugh more. Laughter keeps the depressing thoughts away. It could well be a means of prevention against depression.

Take a look at today’s quips, remember the ones you like and go make your friends laugh. You will be doing mankind a service if you can go around and make people laugh. At the same time, you will make yourself very popular.

When the stock market is booming, everyone suddenly becomes an expert stock advisor. When it falls everyone suddenly changes occupation. - Unknown

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. - Groucho Marx

Some people can stay longer in an hour than others can in a week. - William Dean Howells

Courtship is to marriage, as a very witty prologue to a very dull play. - William Congreve

Doctors are great – as long as you don’t need them. - Edward E. Rosenbaum

Work is the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

Big girls need big diamonds. - Elizabeth Taylor

Do not disturb, I’m disturbed enough already. - Unknown

More people are run down by gossip than by automobiles. - Unknown

I’m always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realize I’m listening to it. - George Carlin

My friends tell me that I have a tendency to point out problems without offering solutions, but they never tell me what I should do about it. - Daniel Gilbert

The only advantage of not being too good a housekeeper is that your guests are so pleased to feel how very much better they are. - Eleanor Roosevelt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: