Wednesday 7 October 2020

The Route Less Taken

I made a slight detour on my walk and went into the sports stadium to have a look. There was nothing special. So much so that I didn't take a photo. However, I saw these townhouses just outside of the stadium's perimeter.

Now, if you live in one of these, and you are a sports fan, or football fan, that would be excellent. You can watch games for free from your balcony, or terrace.

This is the view from on the other side of estate.

These are some flowers along the way.

I don't know the name of these but they look like a genus of the ginger family.

I haven't a clue what these are either.

I assume these are pods that carry the seeds of the plant.

This is a specie of creeper flowering plant. They cling and grow onto the fence. It is quite a sight, especially when they blooms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: