Saturday 17 October 2020

Wacky humour

It’s the weekend. Time to give yourself a break. Relax, have a laugh. If, for whatever reason, you find it difficult to laugh at the moment, maybe the following will help to bring on a chuckle or two, or put a smile on your face at least. Laugh when you can. A day without a laugh is a day wasted.

The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided. - Casey Stengel

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are. - Chauncey Mitchell Depew

Scientists have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is life after death – though they say it's virtually impossible to get decent Chinese food. - David Letterman

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

A bitter woman says “All men are the same” … A wise woman decides to stop choosing the same type of men. - Unknown

My parents told me, “You watch too much TV, and should try reading more!”. So I turned on the subtitles. - Unknown

I get my exercise running to the funerals of my friends who exercise. - Barry Gray

Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it. - W. Somerset Maugham

I know worrying works, because none of the stuff I worried about ever happened. - Will Rogers

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, Happy Birthday. - Steven Wright

I live in a neighbourhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot. - Chris Rock

After paying for the wedding, about the only thing a father has left to give away is the bride. - Evan Esar

Dear life, when I asked if my day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge. - Unknown

It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing: sex. We also want food. - Jarod Kintz

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse'. - Unknown

It’s funny, don’t you think, how time seems to do a lot of things? It flies, it tells, and worst of all, it runs out. - Markus Zusak

My divorce came to me as a complete surprise. That’s what happens when you haven’t been home in eighteen years. - Lee Trevino

Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. - Anthony Burgess

‘Vegetarian’ is an old Indian word for ‘bad hunter.’ - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: