Friday 18 November 2022

Kukup Sunset

These were taken during my three days two nights trip to Kukup – a fishing village in Malaysia. We were having a look around the village when I saw the beautiful evening sky. After the walk, we went back to the resort for dinner prepared by the owners of the chalet.

While having dinner, I observed that the sun was setting over the horizon. When everyone had finished eating, I headed for a better view of the setting sun. As you can see, I was a bit late. However, I managed to catch the last of the setting sun.

It’s unfortunate that this was also the night before we were due to leave the next morning. Had I seen that’s where the sun set on the first evening, I would have been there on the second day to wait for the sun to set.

"Even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets." - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: