Thursday 10 November 2022

Summer Skies

I know this is already Autumn. And Winter will be here soon. But, going through my folders of photos, I came across these photos of the Summer skies taken by my friend Roger a year earlier.

These reminded me of my recent Summer holidays in Benalmadena, and the time I spent following clouds, and the setting sun. Although I didn’t see a lot of such beautiful skies, I did get to see some nice sunsets. I was also lucky to catch quite a few beautiful displays of light during the sunset. Nice memories.

Anyhow, here are some photos of the beautiful summer skies – courtesy of my friend Roger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: