Tuesday 29 November 2022

Reflections In The Stream

I visited a park that was open recently. The boardwalk trail took me over a stream. I think this was where the granite quarry once was. They have back-filled the quarry and now a stream flows through.

There were quite a few people on the boardwalk looking into the distance. I stopped to see what they were looking at. I overheard some of them talking about some birds in the distance. They were bird watchers, excited about what they had seen – a bird of a certain species.

I am not a bird watcher. I don’t have binoculars nor good eyesight to see very far. However, I saw some beautiful reflections in the stream. I took a few pictures of the reflections in the water, and left the bird watchers to their bird watching.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: