Sunday 4 January 2015

All Puns Intended


Broken pencils are pointless.

I tried to catch some Fog. I mist.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Energizer Bunny arrested: Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was Type O.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization. - George Carlin

I am reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

Class trip to the Coco-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

I stay up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

No comments: