Tuesday 27 January 2015

Quote Worthy


My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier. - Anthony Hopkins

Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move on. - Unknown

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. - Helen Keller

The pain will not go away by getting angry or bitter, it will go away when you learn to accept life’s challenges with grace and ease. - Leon Brown

Two things to remember in life. Take care of your thoughts when you are alone, and take care of your words when you are with people. - Unknown

When you have done something wrong, admit it and be sorry. No one in history has ever choked to death from swallowing his pride. - Unknown

Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release. - Unknown

You can’t fatten the pig on market day. - John Howard

A crooked log makes a straight fire. - George Herbert

What some invent, the rest enlarge. - Jonathan Swift

Look within!. . . The secret is inside you. - Hui Neng

No one can disgrace us but ourselves. - Josh Billings

No comments: