Thursday 29 December 2016

Jokes

Dear Algebra:
Please stop asking us to find your X.
She's never coming back, and don't ask Y. - Unknown

*************

I took a cab the other day and the driver said to me, "I love my job, I own this car. I've got my own business, I'm my own boss, and NO ONE tells me what to do ..."
I said, "Turn left here." - Aunty Acid

*************

An older man, not in the best physical condition, asked the trainer in the gym, “I want to impress a beautiful young girl. Which machine should I use?”
The trainer replied, “Use the ATM machine outside!”

*************

Why are scientists now using lawyers in laboratory experiments instead of rats? Three reasons: (1) lawyers are more plentiful than rats, (2) there is no danger the scientists will become attached to the lawyers, and (3) there are some things rats just won't do.

More Jokes Here

No comments: