Saturday 3 December 2016

Quote Worthy

It is really quite amazing by what margins competent but conservative scientists and engineers can miss the mark, when they start with the preconceived idea that what they are investigating is impossible. - Arthur C. Clarke

The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you and you don’t know how or why. - Albert Einstein

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be. - Karen Ravn

If a man is to shed the light of the sun upon other men, he must first of all have it within himself. - Romain Rolland

The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river. - Ross Perot

Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible. - George Claude Lorimer

A mental stain can neither be blotted out by the passage of time nor washed away by any waters. - Cicero

Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. - Paulo Coelho

How dreadful knowledge of the truth can be when there’s no help in truth! - Sophocles

There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing for. - Albert Camus

Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears. - Unknown

If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. - T. Washington

More quotes Here

No comments: