Wednesday 23 June 2021

Daily Walk

Recently there has been a slight increase in the number of Covid-19 cases in town. As such, we were advised to stay at home, and not to go out unnecessarily. Being the model citizen that I am, I did just that - avoided going out unnecessarily. However, I still take my daily walks, weather permitting.

Here are some pictures taken on my walk.

A young healthy hibiscus bush.
A Mimosa tree.
A Mimosa flower
I came upon a turtle. I think it must have made its way out of the canal to lay eggs - or for whatever reason.
A monitor lizard. It saw me approaching and decided to go back into the water.
Plenty to observe on my walk route if one is not in a hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: