Wednesday 30 June 2021

Rainy Weather

The month of June is usually hot and dry here. But for some reason, there has been a bit more rain this year. On one of the days, turning back from my walk, I saw that the sky had gone rather dark. I was three and a half kilometres from home.

I don't mind the rain at all. It is rather refreshing walking or jogging in the rain. But, when there are flashes of thunder, it is unnerving. An image of what tomorrow's headlines would be, came to mind.

Will I be able to make it home before the sky open up?

Pretty, little yellow flowers. I don't know what they are.
The fake persimmons are in season again. I have yet to find out what they are called.
Yes. I was able to make it home before it rained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour and Aphorisms. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: