Wednesday 16 June 2021

Plants and Flowers

It was a beautiful day.

Some plants and flowers I saw on my walk.

Peace lilies, also known as Easter lilies.

River Tarennas.

Ashoka flowers.

This, I have yet to know its name.

This is Stachytarpheta Indica, or commonly known as Indian snakeweed.

Heliconias.

Costus Curvibracteatus or orange tulip ginger.

I haven't found out the name of these yet. They make lovely ground covers and edges.

A couple of healthy looking young banana trees.

A young papaya plant, already bearing fruits.

I am not sure about this - Arborvitae tree?

Another unknown tree laden with fruits.

The leaves of this unknown tree has two colours. They are dark green on the top side and brown on the under side.

A little roundabout with plants and flowers in the center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a great day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: