Saturday 21 May 2022

Orchids

Orchids belong to the family Orchidaceae, one of the largest families of flowering plants in the world. There are approximately 28,000 species of orchids, which is more than twice the number of bird species and almost four times the umber of mammal species. - Wikipedia

Here are some pictures of Orchids from the Gardens by the Bay. I took these while I was having a stroll in the Gardens.

Google Lens identified some of them. However, I am not sure how accurate they are. So, if you find any errors in them, do let me know.

Vanda

Mokara hybrid
Renanthera imschootiana - also known as Red vanda

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: