Friday 6 May 2022

Parmentiera Aculeata

I was taking a stroll in the 'Gardens by the Bay' when I chanced upon this tree. I have seen the tree before, but this time, something on the tree caught my attention. There were fruits on the tree. The fruits look like bananas – yellow and elongated, but bigger.

I tried to look for a sign that says what this plant is, but I couldn’t find one. A search on Google tells me that the plant is called Parmentiera aculeata, a species of flowering plant, which belongs to the genus Parmentiera, and family Bignoniaceae. The fruits are said to be edible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: