Friday 20 May 2022

Flowers From The Flower Dome

“The flower fades that is not looked upon.” - Edward Counsel

It is eternal Spring in the Flower Dome where flowers bloom all year a round. It is an absolute delight for flower photographers. These are some flowers taken from the Flower Dome with my limited phone camera.

Unfortunately, equally limited are my knowledge of flowers. But, I am slowly, learning about their names, nature and history. Where possible, I will post my knowledge of them. Do point out any errors you find, or let me know if you know the names of the flowers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: