Tuesday 17 May 2022

'Lazarus Pit'

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this pool was ‘Lazarus Pit’. Of course, this is nothing like the ‘Lazarus Pit’ in the DC Comics. It’s uncanny how the mind works.

As I neared the pond which is surrounded by Bismarckia palms, I saw the most beautiful of reflections.

Although the water was live – meaning, it is flowing water, the flow was so gradual, there were no ripples. It is as if the water was still.

Hence, the reflections looked like they were reflections from a mirror. It was really awesome. This is certainly one reflection that took my breath away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: