Wednesday 25 May 2022

Sports Complex

It was a hot and sunny day when I set out for my afternoon walk. The temperatures recently seemed to be a degree or two higher than normal. I thought how wonderful it would be if I could soak in a pool. And that reminded me of the swimming pool in the area that was closed for renovation about three years ago. They had started on the renovation, when the pandemic happened. That must have delayed their plans.

I have forgotten about the pool until now. The pool is actually part of the sports stadium complex, and a little off my walk route. I decided to take a detour to see if they had completed renovation works. They had.

I have been to the pool a couple of times only. From what I saw and remembered, I think the major renovation work was the steps up to the pool. They had redo the steps. The steps are now smaller and they put in the hand rails. There might be other little things done here and there, but like I said, I have been to the pool only a couple of times and I can’t remember very much of it.
The complex was very quiet. Most of the shops were empty. I had a hurried survey of the place and left. Outside dark clouds were gathering and heading my way. So, I thought I better head for home before it rained.
At least, now I have the option of a swim and a soak in the pool, instead of a walk on a hot day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: