Wednesday 19 October 2022

A Nice Walk

This is where the canal along my walk route joins the reservoir.

It was a nice day for a walk. There was some rain in the early morning, but in the afternoon, although the sky was cloudy, the sun was out.

I set out for my regular afternoon walk at the usual time on my usual walk route. As you can see it was pretty cloudy.

) Spider lilies in bloom along the walk route.
This is where I usually turn back from my walk. However, the sky over the other side of the road was very nice, and I was feeling energetic. So, I decided to cross the road and continue my walk. Underneath the road is the canal, which leads to a reservoir.
I concentrated so much on the canal and the factories on the other side that I forgot to take a picture of the wild habitat on this side of the canal. However, I did see this dragonfly and managed to take a shot before it took off.
A couple of shots on the return leg.
All in all, it was a pleasant walk. The weather was cool. I captured some nice pictures. And it was 2km more than my daily walk.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: