Saturday 8 October 2022

Another Sunset

Another day, another sunset. This was when I was in Benalmadena.

On evenings when I was not out, and it wasn't my turn to cook, I would look forward to watching the sun set behind the calamorro mountains. Occasionally, I got rewarded with a beautiful display of light. Unfortunately, it was not as often as I had hoped.

The strange thing is that I felt melancholy seeing the sun set. I can't explain this sadness. Maybe because deep down, I felt the sadness of the end of another day. The sun will surely rise again tomorrow, but this day is gone forever, and non-retrievable.

And yet, sunsets draw me, and mesmerize me. The feeling is kind of weird.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: