Monday 17 October 2022

Laughter - The Best Medicine

I went to an Alcoholics anonymous meeting. Anonymous my ass. I knew everyone there! - Unknown

A Genie granted me one wish, so I said, “I just want to be happy.” Now, I’m living in a cottage with six Dwarfs and working in a mine. - Unknown

I just found out the neghbourhood had a meeting about the crazy person on the block. It’s weird that they didn’t invite me. - Unknown

When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say ‘nothing’, it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing. - Unknown

I think the me who buys groceries and the me that actually has to cook the meals are two entirely different people. - Unknown

Procrastination is totally a good thing. You always have something to do tomorrow, plus you have nothing to do today. - Unknown

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body. - Unknown

I am just one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. - Unknown

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I used to just rastinate, but I got so good I went pro.

A woman with a salad walked past me in the restaurant and said, "You know a cow died so you could eat that beefburger." I said, 'If you weren't eating its food it might have lived." - Unknown

I wonder what the part of my brain that used to store people's phone numbers is doing now. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: