Monday 31 October 2022

All Puns Intended

Or simply...

It is a joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

Have a look at the following puns. If there is any one that you do not understand at first read, read through it again and again until you see the humour behind it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If there are any guitarists who want to know the secret to making their instrument sound better, stay tuned. - Unknown

Just found out the company that produces yardsticks won’t be making them any longer. - Unknown

If you boil a funny bone it comes a laughing stock… that’s humerus. - Unknown

Don’t be worried about your smartphone and TV spying on you. Your vacuum cleaner has been gathering dirt on you for years. - Unknown

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally. - Unknown

Ladies, if you’re bored, do your makeup. Then you’ll be pretty bored. - Unknown

Do they allow loud laughing in Hawaii, or just a low ha? - Unknown

My friend said he didn’t understand cloning. I said, “That makes two of us.” - Unknown

The other day, I spotted an albino Dalmatian. It’s the least I could do. - Unknown

Got stopped in the street and asked why was I carrying a 9ft book? I said, it’s a long story. - Unknown

A sweater I bought was picking up static electricity, so I returned it to the store. They gave me another one, free of charge. - Unknown

What’s the difference between Iron Man and Aluminum Man? Iron Man stops the bad guys. Aluminum Man just foils their plans. - Unknown

All quotes taken from 👉 Here with permission.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: