Monday 10 October 2022

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Laughter cures a multitude of ills, and is so important for the health that these days, doctors, and physicians prescribe a dose of laughter together with their medicine. Laughter is probably the best and cheapest medicine.

So, be around people who make you laugh. Laughter is not only the shortest distance between two people, laughter between two is sometimes a closer act of love than any other. And it doesn’t matter if you revel in the coarsest puns or the raunchiest jokes.

Enjoy the following humour. I hope they put a smile on your face. They are not mine. I collected them from Whatsapp messages and Facebook pages.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: