Sunday 16 October 2022

Lily Pond

This is the lily pond beside the ArtScience museum. I tried looking up on Google, to see if there is anything on the lily pond. But I couldn't find any information on it.

My guess is it has something to do with the shape of the museum which is shaped like a lotus. The pond complements the ArtScience Museum building and the surrounding nicely. There are many varieties of water lilies and they come in many colours. They bloom in full sun as well as partial sun.

Besides water lilies, the pond is home to a variety of fishes. Overall, I think the lily pond adds a nice touch to the place.

This is the only white lily I saw in the entire pond. Very beautiful. They are all beautiful.

By the way, the difference between a water lily and a lotus is that the leaf of the water lily floats on the water, whereas the lotus leaf grows out of the water. That is the main, and easy to remember difference.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: