Wednesday 26 October 2022

Daily Routine

Taking an afternoon walk is a daily routine of mine - weather permitting, of course, and unless I have something else going on for the day. Otherwise, I will take an afternoon walk everyday without fail.

Some people would prefer to take a different route for each of their walks. I, being a guy of routine, am perfectly all right with using the same route. And judging by the number of familiar faces I see on the same walk route every day, I am not the only walker who is happy with using the same route regularly.

Besides, the route is a very nice route. And, using the same route and seeing the familiar faces, I have made several acquaintances. Sometimes, we would walk with each other and have a chat, or we would just wave and exchange greetings as we go about our way. It is nice. The little exchange raises one's spirit, which is what exercising is all about. Not only do we need to exercise our physical body, we must also improve our mental health.

I do make the effort, once in a way, to wander off a side track and see if there is anything interesting. Or, take a different route altogether. But today, this is my regular walk route. Enjoy the pictures.

The Lovi plants are in season again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: