Sunday 2 October 2022

Dark Clouds

The forecast was that there was a possible chance of a thunderstorm. This was in Benalmadena a couple of months ago. I have never seen it rain in Benalmadena, so I was looking forward to the possibility of the thunderstorm. Well, it was a hotter Summer than normal and the level of water in the reservoir was running low. So, some rain would be greatly appreciated.

When I saw the dark clouds, I began paying attention to them - tracking their movements from the balcony. At one point, it seemed that the weatherman was right and we were going to get some rain. Unfortunately, the dark clouds passed on by, taking the rain with them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: