Thursday 8 February 2024

Cashew Nut Butter cookies

This is another of my sister’s efforts. She does not really need a helper for this. However, I was around to help with the odds and ends so that she could concentrate on the more important process of moulding and baking them.

These – pineapple tarts, bee-hive cookies and cashew nut butter cookies are three new-year cookies my sister baked every year. They are well received by the guests – mainly the nephews and nieces and especially the grand ones.

This is the batter.


And this is the mould
Moulded butter cookies. Half a cashew nut will be tagged on the top.
Cookies baking in the oven
Cookies left to cool
Cookies carefully stored and waiting for the day to be presented to guests.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: