Monday 12 February 2024

Witty Quips

There will always be ups and downs in life. That is why we need a sense of humour. A sense of humour will help us get over the rough patches.

Where there is laughter, there is joy and happiness. Without laughter, life would be intolerable.

Here are some phrases that are witty and funny, and at the same time, have quite a bit of truth in them. Have a look, see if you can find the humour in them. Maybe they can put a smile on your face.

Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive. - Unknown

It’s not the lie that bothers me. It’s the insult to my intelligence that I find offensive. - Unknown

Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books. - Unknown

The fridge is a perfect example of what matters is on the inside. - Unknown

If my room is clean, it means that my internet is not working. - Unknown

There’s a sucker born every minute. - Phineas T. Barnum

If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it. - Unknown

Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains. - Unknown

I only take a drink on two occasions – when I’m thirsty and when I’m not. - Brendan Behan

The easiest way to teach children the value of money is to borrow some from them. - Unknown

I never forget my wife’s birthday. It’s usually the day after she reminds me about it. - Unknown

Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. - Richard Armour

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: