Saturday 17 February 2024

Cloud Spotting

Cloud spotting – the observation of clouds as a recreational activity. There are cloud spotting communities as there are bird watching, or shadow hunting, or reflection hunting communities. It is good that one can share an interest with like-minded people.

I do enjoy watching cloud formations. But, I am not as serious or as involved as some cloud spotters. I keep an eye on the clouds when I am out on my walk. It helps to keep my mind off the distance of the walk. Sometimes, I am rewarded with beautiful cloud formations.

On this occasion, I was rewarded with this scene of clouds slowly covering the sun.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: