Saturday 12 October 2024

Night photography III

I usually take heaps of photos when I go to the gardens. Back home, I will slowly go through them and keep the ones I like. These are some of the better ones of the Serene Garden at night. There was not a lot of light out there, only enough to light the path. Definitely not enough light for taking photographs. I snapped some anyway, playing around with the settings, to see how they turned out. What do you think of these? They are not great, but I would say there are a couple of decent ones and a couple of interesting ones.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: