Thursday 10 October 2024

Night Photography

I have been to the Gardens by the Bay in the evening on several occasions. Nowadays, I visit the Flower Dome in the afternoons, when there is a Flower display. After that, I will have a wander around the gardens. Rarely, do I stay until the sun goes down, unless there is an event on in the evenings.

Recently, after visiting the Flower dome, I had something to eat at ‘Satay by the Bay’. By the time I finished, it was getting dark. I decided to have a wander around the gardens and to take some photos of the gardens in the evening.

I wanted to see how my phone camera performs in the dark. I played around with the settings on the camera and took a few pictures. Some of them turned out all right, but on the whole we have to admit that phone cameras have their limits. The following are the better ones, probably because there was still some waning light.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: