Friday 18 October 2024

Walking

Walking is good exercise for the body. Besides that, it also improve your mood and lift your spirits. And the good thing is you don’t need a partner or any special equipment for a walk. Only a pair of comfortable sneakers. Of course, if you can find a partner who walks at the same speed, it would be great. Otherwise, you can walk on your own, at your own time, and at own speed, anytime, anywhere.

Here are some photos taken when I was out on my walk.

I saw these two otters scampering along in the monsoon drain.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: