Saturday 5 September 2020

Humor

I just bought my husband a ‘Get better soon’ card. He’s not sick… I just think he could be better. - Unknown

A joke is like sex, neither is any good if you don't get it. - Unknown

Some people aren’t just missing the odd screw. The whole freaking toolbox is gone. - Unknown

If you keep refilling your glass of wind before it’s empty, you are technically only having one glass of wine. It’s science. - Unknown

Sorry about the odour. I have all my passwords tattooed between my toes. - Unknown

Come good times or bad, there is always a market for things nobody needs. - Kin Hubbard

If you ever get locked out of your house, talk to your lock calmly. Because communication is key. - Unknown

If you don’t want to come to my house because I burn sage, that means the sage is working. - Unknown

Don’t tell secrets in the garden. The potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beanstalk. - Unknown

I don’t have a welcome mat at my house because I’m not a liar. - Unknown

One minute you are young and carefree, the next minute you know it’s going to rain because your knee hurts. - Unknown

The trick is this: keep your eye on the ball. Even when you can't see the ball. - Tom Robbins


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: