Friday 25 September 2020

Clouds

I love clouds. As a kid, I would look to the sky at the fluffy ‘cotton wool’ and wonder how these ‘cotton wools’ got up there. Sometimes, the clouds resembled some animals I had seen or known, and I would try to look for shapes of other animals I knew, or I would imagined them. I liked that the clouds changed patterns, so that they are always different. 

I still love looking skyward at the clouds. The sky resembles a big canvas to me. Every time I look up there’s the clouds to entertain me. Sometimes, it is a bit bare. But, here in the tropics, the sky is never bare for long. 

White and blue are pleasing colours to me. And up there in the sky, there’s plenty of white, blue and varying shades of white and blue. Lovely! Every time, I look up at them, I want to snap a picture. I had to convince myself that they are just clouds – passing, and really nothing to marvel at. 

Anyway, here are some snaps of clouds in the sky. See any animals in the clouds formation? 




















^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!


No comments: