Sunday 24 January 2021

Garden's Surrounding

Another visit to the Gardens of the Bay. This time, I didn’t visit any of the attractions. I had a stroll of the garden’s surrounding. Fascinating place, even without the attractions. Big and spacious with all sorts of tropical plants and flowers. Unfortunately, my walk was cut short by the rain.

Still, I managed to capture some of the plants and flowers in the gardens. Let me show you some of what I saw, discovered.

Lovely canopy structure over one of the attractions - The Fantasy Land

I don't know what this plant, or fruit is.
This looks like a specie of Kapok tree.
The flower sure resembles one.
A grey sky with rain clouds.
The iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel in the distance.
Don't know what these pretty flowers are.
The 'Lady with the hat' - that's what the locals call it. It's actually a sculpture entitled 'Fiore' (Flower) by Spanish sculptor Manolo Valdes.
Beautiful Mimosa flowers.
Don't know about these.
This is the flower dome.
The Singapore flyer in the distance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: