Sunday 3 January 2021

Flowers

Anyone suffering from post holiday blues?

Flowers will always brighten up a place, a room, and people too. Here are some lovely Dahlias, and some other flowers I haven't got to know their names of. I hope these flowers will brighten up your day.

These make beautiful ground covers.
These look like Ruellia Simplex, but I can't be sure.
"People only send me flowers when I’m ill, or in a hospital when I’m too distracted to enjoy them. And how sad that the day I receive the most flowers I won’t even see them. Who needs flowers after you’re dead?" - Unknown Isn't that a sad truth?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: