Monday 22 March 2021

On Life

The road of Life is bound to be bumpy. There will always be ups and downs. We have to take the good with the bad, and make the most of what you have.

Life is a constant cycle of sadness and happiness. However, nothing in life is permanent, nothing lasts forever, – not your happiness, not your sadness. So, when you are feeling happy, enjoy yourself, and when you are feeling sad, take comfort that it will all pass soon.

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself. - Walter Anderson

If you want to, you can find a million reasons to hate life and be angry at the world. Or, if you want to, you could find a million reasons to love life and be happy. Choose wisely. - Carl Welsh

Our lives are waves that come up out of the ocean of eternity, break upon the beach of earth, and lapse back to the ocean of eternity. Some are sunlit, some run in storm and rain; one is a quiet ripple, another is a thunderous breaker; and once in many centuries comes a great tidal wave that sweeps over a continent; but all go back to the sea and lie equally level there. - Austin O’Malley

Have a great day!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BLOGGER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: