Wednesday 1 September 2021

An Afternoon Walk

There were a couple of places which I wanted to explore last week. But there were quite heavy rains, and there were reports of landslides and muddy paths. So, I decided to postpone my visits to these places.

I had to fall back on the usual walk route and some of the flowers along the way.

The bridge is one end of my walk. This is where I turn back.

A shot from the bridge towards the walk back.

Here are some of the lovely flowers on my route. All of them are perennials. They brighten up the route with their blooms and colours. They also attract bees, ants and butterflies. It is nice to see nature at work.

Duranta Erecta

Heliconia Rostrata also know as lobster claw. Ants seem to be attracted to them.
Caesalpinia Pulcherrima or Peacock flower
This looks like Camila Japonica, but I am not sure.
I don't know what these yellow flowers are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: